About Me, Ald-Mora

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Me, Ald-Mora

Post by Ald-Mora on Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:47 pm

Name: Alex
Age: 19
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Occupation: Unemployed, Looking for work or Higher education
Likes: Video Games (e.g. TES, Fallout, Dragon Age, MGS) Politics, News
Dislikes: Conservative arseholes, religious nutjobs, the cancerous super rich, Corporations .ect
avatar
Ald-Mora
Citizen
Citizen

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 21
Location : Western Australia

View user profile http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ald-mora

Back to top Go down

Re: About Me, Ald-Mora

Post by Western Cyrodiil on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:34 pm

Ald-Mora wrote:Name: Alex
Age: 19
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Occupation: Unemployed, Looking for work or Higher education
Likes: Video Games (e.g. TES, Fallout, Dragon Age, MGS) Politics, News
Dislikes: Conservative arseholes, religious nutjobs, the cancerous super rich, Corporations .ect
You're so like me Smile
avatar
Western Cyrodiil

Posts : 88
Join date : 2015-03-19
Age : 27
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About Me, Ald-Mora

Post by Ald-Mora on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Western Cyrodiil wrote:
Ald-Mora wrote:Name: Alex
Age: 19
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Occupation: Unemployed, Looking for work or Higher education
Likes: Video Games (e.g. TES, Fallout, Dragon Age, MGS) Politics, News
Dislikes: Conservative arseholes, religious nutjobs, the cancerous super rich, Corporations .ect
You're so like me Smile
I think I could do worse.
avatar
Ald-Mora
Citizen
Citizen

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 21
Location : Western Australia

View user profile http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ald-mora

Back to top Go down

Re: About Me, Ald-Mora

Post by Western Cyrodiil on Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:46 pm

Ald-Mora wrote:
Western Cyrodiil wrote:
Ald-Mora wrote:Name: Alex
Age: 19
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Occupation: Unemployed, Looking for work or Higher education
Likes: Video Games (e.g. TES, Fallout, Dragon Age, MGS) Politics, News
Dislikes: Conservative arseholes, religious nutjobs, the cancerous super rich, Corporations .ect
You're so like me Smile
I think I could do worse.
What you mean?
avatar
Western Cyrodiil

Posts : 88
Join date : 2015-03-19
Age : 27
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About Me, Ald-Mora

Post by Ald-Mora on Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:52 pm

Western Cyrodiil wrote:
Ald-Mora wrote:
Western Cyrodiil wrote:
Ald-Mora wrote:Name: Alex
Age: 19
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Occupation: Unemployed, Looking for work or Higher education
Likes: Video Games (e.g. TES, Fallout, Dragon Age, MGS) Politics, News
Dislikes: Conservative arseholes, religious nutjobs, the cancerous super rich, Corporations .ect
You're so like me Smile
I think I could do worse.
What you mean?
hmm, I'm not sure I meant anything.
avatar
Ald-Mora
Citizen
Citizen

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 21
Location : Western Australia

View user profile http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ald-mora

Back to top Go down

Re: About Me, Ald-Mora

Post by Western Cyrodiil on Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:42 pm

Ald-Mora wrote:
Western Cyrodiil wrote:
Ald-Mora wrote:
Western Cyrodiil wrote:
Ald-Mora wrote:Name: Alex
Age: 19
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Occupation: Unemployed, Looking for work or Higher education
Likes: Video Games (e.g. TES, Fallout, Dragon Age, MGS) Politics, News
Dislikes: Conservative arseholes, religious nutjobs, the cancerous super rich, Corporations .ect
You're so like me Smile
I think I could do worse.
What you mean?
hmm, I'm not sure I meant anything.
Nevermind
avatar
Western Cyrodiil

Posts : 88
Join date : 2015-03-19
Age : 27
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About Me, Ald-Mora

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum